Monday, January 22, 2007


You think YOUR mail gets lost? Inmate Steve sends an Aztec Warrior to sort things out!

Librarian: Could you see to it that STEVE MARTINI receives this [drawing and letter?] I do write to authors but I'm afraid mail gets lost or never delivered so I can't be sure. Besides you'd know where to sent it, wouldn't you? Thanks 4 your help. -- Steve B.

Dan's 2-cents: Yes, there appears to be a force field that "disappears" books and letters coming in and out of the jail. Many of the disappeared items go missing during Shakedowns and reappear in huge plastic bags stuffed with library books, personal items, sock balls and plastic sandals!

I can't say where the letters go. But as the trusty bookcart man, I'm happy to send them on their way. We have received letters to Iyanla Vanzant, as well.

No comments: